Clean Beauty Editorial
7-Step Skincare Routine for Cold Weather
December 01, 2021
Winter is around the corner. In addition to cold weather, excessive indoor heating can make your skin irritated, dry, and flaky. Dry skin naturally produces less sebum, your skin’s natural lubricant, so it often feels parched. Here are skincare steps on how to protect your vulnerable skin to survive the harsh cold weather.
1. Wash with a Cream or Oil-based Cleanser
2. Buff skin with a gentle exfoliant
3. Add extra layers of moisture like serums, butters, and oils
4. Switch to a heavy face cream
5. Use a mist
6. Use creamy masks, or sheet masks
7. Take care of your hands and lip
Navigating the Skincare Needs of
Every Skin Type
There’s a greater interest in skincare practices, now that more people are becoming health conscious. The Global Cosmetic Industry reports that the shift toward healthier lifestyles motivates peopl...
What Makes CICA So Popular
Among Beauty Insiders?
If you are interested in the world of skincare, you are likely to have heard of Centella Asiatica or Cica, known as the “herb of longevity.” You may also know many benefits that the plant has for ...