Cart is empty
Standard shipping orders should arrive within 5 to 10 business days.
- Online orders are fulfilled and delivered on business days only (Monday-Friday, excluding major holidays).
- Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD within the U.S. only. Standard shipping rate $6 USD within the U.S. Only (excludes Hawaii, Alaska, and other U.S. Territories)
- All orders over $150 USD will require a signature upon delivery except International Orders. You may email request to opt out of this option.
- Shipping orders to Hawaii, Alaska, and other U.S. Territories may incur additional fees.
- All purchases made before 2 pm will be processed and shipped within that day. Purchases made after 2 pm will be shipped the next business day (purchases received on Friday after 2 pm will be shipped the following Monday or business day).
- greenalley offers international shipping to all countries (except Canada) at a flat rate of $23.00 USD and free shipping on all orders over $200 USD.
- Flat rate of $17.00 USD to Canada and free shipping on all orders over $130 USD.
- The purchaser is responsible for paying any applicable taxes or duties that may apply.
- International orders can take anywhere from 5-21 business days depending on the destination.
- All packages are shipped, unless otherwise stated, via United States Postal Service (USPS).
- International orders with flat rate shipping are not traceable and we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery. Once we ship the order through USPS and the package leaves United States, we can no longer be held responsible for that package.
- If you would like to purchase different shipping options at an additional cost for tracking and insurance, please send us an inquiry through email@example.com.
- Please note that the original shipping costs cannot be refunded.
- Please also be aware that in the event that a delivery address is submitted incorrectly or mistyped when an order is placed, we will work with our best effort to get the package to you but please understand that we assume no responsibility.
- International orders/shipments may be subject to Customs fees or taxes charged by the country in which your order is delivered.
- greenalley is not responsible for paying fees charged by Customs or the rate charged by Customs. It is the purchaser's responsibility to pay the Customs fee.
- If you refuse to accept your package at Customs due to high Customs fees, we are not responsible for refunding your order or reshipping the order via another carrier. The package will be abandoned at Customs. If you want a refund on your order, you are responsible for paying the customs fee to ship the package back to us.
- greenalley is not responsible for reshipping orders that are refused at Customs.
- In the event the package is not returned to us by Customs or is lost in transit, we cannot issue you a refund. We are not responsible for paying for the package to be returned to us or for reimbursing the customer for that cost.
- International orders/shipments may be subject to possible opening of and inspection of goods by Customs officials in the country of delivery. greenalley is not responsible for orders that are held up at Customs, damaged by Customs, destroyed by Customs, or refused entrance by Customs due to this process.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to review their own country's importation regulations, as we are not responsible for items refused by Customs in accordance with their prohibition policies.