Shipping & Handling
Standard shipping orders should arrive within 5 to 10 business days.
- Online orders are fulfilled and delivered on business days only (Monday-Friday, excluding major holidays)
- Free standard shipping on all orders over $50 within the U.S. only (excludes Hawaii, Alaska, and other U.S. Territories)
- Shipping orders to Hawaii, Alaska, and other U.S. Territories may incur additional fees.
- All purchases made before 2 pm will be processed and shipped within that day. Purchases made after 2 pm will be shipped the next business day (purchases received on Friday after 2 pm will be shipped the following Monday or business day).
- Green Alley offers international shipping to all countries at a flat rate of $19.50.
- The purchaser is responsible for paying any applicable taxes or duties that may apply.
- International orders can take anywhere from 5-21 business days depending on the destination.
- All packages are shipped, unless otherwise stated, via United States Postal Service (USPS).
- International orders with flat rate shipping are not traceable and we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery. Once we ship the order through USPS and the package leaves United States, we can no longer be held responsible for that package.
- If you would like to purchase different shipping options at an additional cost for tracking and insurance, please send us an inquiry through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that the original shipping costs cannot be refunded.
- Please also be aware that in the event that a delivery address is submitted incorrectly or mistyped when an order is placed, we will work with our best effort to get the package to you but please understand that we assume no responsibility.